Sites of Interest
- Sterling Price Grave Site - Bellefontaine Cemetery, 4947 W Florissant, St. Louis, MO, 63115
- Price Monument - Springfield National Cemetery, 1702 East Seminole Street, Springfield, MO 65804
- Sterling Price Museum - 412 W Bridge St, Keytesville, Missouri 65261
General Sterling Price Museum is open from May 15th to October 15th, Monday through Friday, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hiram Bledsoe Grave - Pleasant Hill Cemetery, 1501 N State Route 7, Pleasant Hill, Missouri 64080
- James Mulligan Monument - Calvary Catholic Cemetery, 301 Chicago Ave., Evanston, Illinois 60202
Colonel Mulligan was killed on July 26, 1864, fighting in the Shenandoah Valley. Calvary Cemetery was newly established at the time of Mulligan's death, and he was given a place of honor immediately inside the main (west) gate. Mulligan's monument is always planted with flowers.